INSTALLATION, ADELAIDE BIFOLD DOORS - NAGEL BUILDING & CARPENTRY
Nagel Building & Carpentry bifold doors are semi-assembled and labelled for easy installation using a few hand tools and a drill. We also offer a full installation service that includes preparation of wall space, etc.
A Nagel Building & Carpentry installation includes delivery, assembley and installation of a door or window into a prepared wall opening. Standard keyed entry door locks are also fitted and all final adjustments are made to get your door or window to a secure lock-up state.
The following services are also available as an addition to a standard installation :
- Removal and disposal of existing window or door units
- Removal of brick courses
- Removal and hanging of internal plaster (excludes stopping up plaster)
- Addition or alteration of stud walls
- Supply and installation of load bearing lintels (engineering secifications may be required)
- Supply and installation of internal architraves
- Supply and installation of external architraves / trimmings
- Supply and installation of non-standard locks such as tri locks
MAINTENANCE, ADELAIDE BIFOLD DOORS - NAGEL BUILDING & CARPENTRY
Immediately after fitting and prior to hanging, the entire door, including the top and bottom edges, receives two (2) coats of paint, varnish or sealer to prevent undue changes to the moisture content within the door.
Exterior doors are finished with light reflective, exterior finish colours.
Re-apply paint, varnish or sealer periodically as recommended by product manufacturer.
Clean weep holes.
Weather seals can be removed for cleaning / painting purposes. Note when reinserting weather seals, do not stretch seal by running your fingers along its surface, simply push or lightly tap the top of the seal into place.
Use glass cleaner and a streak free cloth to clean glass. Do not clean glass with any bleaching agent